This optional footprint enhances the functionality of the Summit Star 1P tent, creating the lightest-weight configuration with just the fly and footprint. Combine with the Mesh Body for added protection against abrasion and moisture from the ground for gear and the bathtub floor. Can be installed after the fly is already pitched, allowing you to immediately take shelter while you set it up. A Summit Star 1P Tent is required to use this product.
The Summit Star 1P Tent is a versatile single-person backpacking shelter, ideal for the hunter who needs lightweight weather protection for early to mid-season conditions. Provides all the modular versatility of KUIU’s tent line in an incredibly adaptable package, with options for single- and double-walled configurations. The asymmetric single-pole pitch design maximizes interior space with plenty of room for the user to sit up, and provides protection for gear within the vestibule.
- High-strength 15D Silicone/PU coated micro ripstop nylon
- Provides protection from ground-based abrasion and moisture
- Seam taped for waterproof protection
- Set back floor perimeter keeps elements out
- Pole port with cinchable closure allows the sharp end of the trekking pole to extend through the entire tent body and directly to the ground
- Can be installed after the Summit Star 1 Person shelter has been set up